Internet ecurity and Awareness Training
Turning your weakest security link into your greatest security asset!
"... The first 4 hours had me squirming in my seat about how much I did not know" Heath Care IS Director
Reduce your corporate risk by creating an organizational culture of security by empowering your employees with knowledge.
Security University Security Awareness Training Objective
The ultimate goal of the Security University Security Awareness program is to reduce the risk for your organization from becoming a victim of cyber crime through education and awareness. Our program content satisfies the awareness training requirements of a broad range of industries .
What is Cyber Crime?
The information age has created a whole new venue in which to commit fraud, exploit and steal intellectual property costing organizations millions of dollars, individuals their identity, and children their innocence.
Identity Theft is the greatest personal internet danger. "More identities are stolen than cars, and there are 4 cars stolen every minute in the US ". Since Feb 2005, after the ChoicePoint incident, there have been over 40 million identities put at risk.
- Here are some tips about how you can safeguard your personal identity and what you can do if you feel you've become prey to identity theft.
Click here for Identity Theft PDF:
The number of missing and exploited children has tripled in the last 24 months. The following information is free to you to pass on to your family, friends, and others in your community
- Internet Security Tips for Parents and Children and School Safety Guidelines for the Internet
Click here for Internet Safety Tips PDF:
- Family Contract for Online Safety, a pledge between Parents and Children.
Click here for Online Children's Pledge PDF:
And it's not only intellectual property, but Cyber Crime can include, but is not limited to the following:
- Unauthorized electronic funds transfers
- Electronic manipulation of share markets
- Dissemination of misleading advertising information or offensive content
- Computer hacking, vandalism and viruses
- Theft of telecommunications and Internet services
So... Are You Secure?
Security University Security Awareness Training Program is a complete package that offers a combination of training methods. It is designed to teach your employees what the computer threats are, and then demonstrates to them the steps that can be taken to avoid them.
Your employees will learn:
- About computer and internet security risks
- Security, and I.T. security best practices to help prevent loss to your organization
- Your I.T. and Facilities Department Will Love You because this training will align the rest of your organization with their security efforts and in the end support your bottom line.
- Security Awareness Training is the most cost effective way to increase security across your organization.
Phishing, Scam & Hoax awareness
Personal Use and Gain
Data Backup and Storage
Customize parts or all of the core curriculum. You can also customize certain modules for your staff, managers, and security teams which are available in 90 minute sessions to 1 day.
Ask us about Security awareness training specifically targeted for executives, IT managers, security professionals, system administrators and risk managers that educates about "what" questions to ask to direct and support successful enterprise computer security modalities.
We also customized "takeaways" for your employees to practice safe internet security at home to remotely protect your corporate assets - Ideal for telecommuters and those on the road a lot!
|Class Fee:||$1,995 per attendee or volume pricing|
|Time:||4pm -8pm incl social networking|
When bad things happen, it's usually because our employees didn't know any better. Who can blame them? It is up to you to make available the knowledge that will make your organization more secure.
"Valuable information! ... I walked away with 3 pages of questions to ask my teams". CISO Financial
This Internet Security and Awareness threat workshop motivated me to provide an onsite for my team. There are so many changes we need to make, especially about the threat of Trojans and wireless rouges" Alaska Health Care Director